We know your dogs are part of the family and deserve a vacation as well. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we create a relaxing experience for the whole family. When your dog joins in on the fun, they'll receive:
- A plush dog bed
- Vermont-inspired food and waterbowl
- A bag of assorted all natural flavor treats wrapped in a paw print bag
Doggy Do's and Don'ts
Here at Stowe Mountain Lodge, your dog is a beloved member of not only your family, but of our family, and we appreciate you bringing your dog to your home away from home. Please familiarize yourself with some of the Lodge's basic guidelines, as we strive to make your stay and that of our other guests as enjoyable as possible. Be assured that your friendly companion will experience the same gracious and personalized service as you.
- Dogs may not be left alone in the guest room at any time. Please contact our Alpine Concierge (802-760-4796) in advance if you need assistance in scheduling pet sitting services however Stowe Mountain Lodge is not liable for the care your pet receives from the provider.
- In the event that Stowe Mountain Lodge incurs any loss of business or compensation is required for another guest due to noise complaints, those charges will be billed accordingly to your guest account.
- A $125 non-refundable fee is charged for all "Dog Guests."
- The maximum weight allowed is a total of 100 pounds.
- Please prevent your dog from barking or otherwise disturbing other guests.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the hotel premises. Dogs are not permitted in the hotel restaurants, near the pool or pool deck, or other public areas with the exception of arriving and departing through the main or upper lobbies.
- Please clean up after your dog. Complimentary biodegradable waste bags are provided for you at Guest Reception. The "Dog Sanctuary" is the proper area for dog walking. Please contact Guest Reception should you need more bags.
- If additional cleaning is needed for bedding, carpeting or furniture, or if any damages are incurred due to your dog, all related charges will be billed to your credit card on file with the front desk.
- Daily service is provided between 8:30am and 4:30pm and turn down service is provided between 5:30pm and 9pm. Please contact Guest Reception to schedule a time for daily cleaning or turn down that is convenient for you and your dog.
*Housekeeping will not service the room in the event a dog is left unattended in the room at any time.
*Stowe Mountain Lodge reserves the right to deny acceptance of any "dog guest," particularly in unfortunate situations where the dog becomes aggressive or disturbs other guests. The Lodge may request that the "dog guest" and its owners seek accommodations elsewhere, which we will gladly arrange.
Dog-friendly rooms are in the main hotel and exclude the Front Four accommodations and Mountain Cabins.