The addition of a new inter-mountain transfer gondola connecting Mt. Mansfield with Spruce Peak, new trails, a new beginner area, two new high-speed detachable quads and new fully-automated snowmaking on Spruce Peak has reinforced Stowe Mountain Resort's position as the East's premier skiing and snowboarding vacation resort. Every on-mountain improvement at our Stowe ski resort has been done to address growing customer trends, cater to families and enhance the experience for all those who desire a diverse and authentic winter vacation in Vermont. Explore the mountain before you even arrive on your ski vacation with the interactive trail map!
Evolution Stowe Card
We are very excited to announce Stowe Mountain Resort's new Evolution Card for all season pass holders and lift ticket purchases.
Enhanced with RFID technology for hands-free access to lifts, this card provides seamless access to lifts and continues the superlative service that Stowe is known to provide to all their skiers and snowboarders. For Stowe Mountain Lodge guests, who also have access to our ski valet service, it only makes getting more time on the slopes that much easier!
Resort guests will be charged a one-time $5 Evolution Stowe Card fee when purchasing any ticket product. Guests may keep their Evolution Stowe Card to reload for future ski vacations to Stowe Mountain Resort, or they can return it to any ticket window at the end of their stay for a $5 refund. Refunds will be provided via the original purchase method of payment.
With the Evolution Stowe Card, Stowe Mountain Lodge guests can plan a ski vacation to Vermont and will never need a traditional lift ticket at Stowe Mountain Resort again. For more information on pricing, please click here.
Fun Facts about Stowe Mountain Resort:
- Ski-in, ski-out to Stowe Mountain Resort
- Mount Mansfield Summit Elevation - 4,395 feet (highest peak in Vermont)
- Top of Lifts Elevation - 3,719 feet
- Longest Vertical Drop - 2,160 feet
- Average Annual Snowfall - 333 inches
- Total Number of Trails - 116
- Skiable Acres - 485
- Total Miles - 39
- Percentages - Beginner 16%, Intermediate 59%, Expert 25%
- Snowmaking Coverage - 90%
- Total Lifts - 13 (More mile long lifts than any other resort in the East)
- 1 Inter-Mountain Transfer Gondola, 1 high-speed summit Gondola, 3 high-speed Quads, 2 Triples, 4 doubles, 2 surface lifts
- Total hourly lift capacity - 15,516 passengers
Group Ski Ticketing
Stowe, Vermont is the perfect destination for a group ski vacation. As a group, you'll get special savings on lift tickets, rentals and lessons.
- A group is 20 or more people who purchase lift tickets for the same ski dates.
- Every 21st ticket is free.
- One person is responsible for organizing the trip and purchasing the tickets.
- For more info, contact groups sales at 800-253-4SKI or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIP PLANNING CHECKLIST
- Select your dates. Determine your early/late, regular or holiday rate.
- Tell your group about ski and snowboard lesson options. We have lesson packages with lift tickets, so it is best to arrange lessons before you arrive.
- See who needs rentals. Inform them about our ski, board, and demo rental shops - conveniently located, stocked with the latest equipment, and focused on getting you to the fun fast. Overnight mountain gear storage is available.
- If you order changes, you're covered. Unused tickets on the first day of skiing can be exchange or even refunded! Please return tickets to the Mansfield Group Sales Desk located in the Mansfield baselodge between 7:30 am and 10:00 am.
Check out more of the recreation at Stowe Mountain Lodge!