The Overeasy transfer gondola, connecting Mt. Mansfield with Spruce Peak, extensive trails, a new beginner area, two new high-speed detachable quads and new fully-automated snowmaking on Spruce Peak has reinforced Stowe Mountain Resort's position as the East's premier skiing and snowboarding vacation resort. Every on-mountain amenity at our Stowe, Vermont ski resort caters to families, couples and business travelers alike. Stowe Mountain Lodge and Stowe Mountain Resort offers an authentic experience for all those who desire a diverse and memorable winter vacation in Vermont.
Evolution Stowe Card
We are very excited to announce Stowe Mountain Resort's Evolution Card for all season pass holders and lift ticket purchases enhanced with RFID technology for hands-free access to lifts and purchases at Stowe Mountain Resort, this card provides seamless access to lifts and continues the superlative service that Stowe is known to provide to all their skiers and snowboarders. For Stowe Mountain Lodge guests, who also have access to our ski valet service, getting to the slopes is a seamless and easy experience for all!
Resort guests will be charged a one-time $5 Evolution Stowe Card fee when purchasing any ticket product. Guests may keep their Evolution Stowe Card to reload for future ski vacations to Stowe Mountain Resort.
With the Evolution Stowe Card, Stowe Mountain Lodge guests can book a ski vacation to Vermont with seamless and simple planning.
Fun Facts about Stowe Mountain Resort:
- Ski-in, ski-out to Stowe Mountain Resort
- Mount Mansfield Summit Elevation - 4,395 feet (highest peak in Vermont)
- Top of Lifts Elevation - 3,719 feet
- Longest Vertical Drop - 2,160 feet
- Average Annual Snowfall - 333 inches
- Total Number of Trails - 116
- Skiable Acres - 485
- Total Miles - 39
- Percentages - Beginner 16%, Intermediate 59%, Expert 25%
- Snowmaking Coverage - 90%
- Total Lifts - 13 (More mile long lifts than any other resort in the East)
- 1 Inter-Mountain Transfer Gondola, 1 high-speed summit Gondola, 3 high-speed Quads, 2 Triples, 4 doubles, 2 surface lifts
- Total hourly lift capacity - 15,516 passengers
Group Ski Ticketing
Stowe, Vermont is the perfect destination for a group ski vacation. As a group, you'll get special savings on lift tickets, rentals and lessons.
- A group is 20 or more people who purchase lift tickets for the same ski dates.
- Every 21st ticket is free.
- Group lessons and guides are available.
- One person is responsible for organizing the trip and purchasing the tickets.
- For more info, contact groups sales at 800-253-4SKI or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more of the recreation options at Stowe Mountain Lodge and Stowe Mountain Resort for groups!