Authentic Vermont Cabin Rentals. Classic New England Scenery.
For those seeking Stowe, Vermont cabins and the ultimate on-mountain leisure experience, Destination Hotels & Resorts offers the luxury of a limited number of Stowe Mountain Cabins available for rent. Inspired by the history and strength of Mt. Mansfield, these cabin rentals at Spruce Peak have been built with rich native stone, large hand-crafted timbers and pristine interior millwork, adding timeless and authentic character to their rustic, yet elegant and sophisticated cabin design.
Our Stowe Mountain Cabins offer sunny southern exposure with dramatic views of Mt. Mansfield, and long distance views stretch down the valley to the Worcester Range - exceptional facilities in a spectacular natural setting.
Perfect for entertaining and gathering, and the perfect home away from home, these spacious, multi-level cabin rentals provide unparalleled convenience and comforts to families, with their ski-in/ski-out location, easy access to our championship mountain golf course designed by the legendary Bob Cupp and other sumptuous amenities.
As a Stowe Mountain Cabin renter, you will enjoy world-class amenities as provided by the Alpine Concierge®:
- Ski, golf and mountain bike valet
- Children's adventure programming
- Mountain equipment rentals*
- Pre-booking of lift tickets*
- Off-mountain activity arrangements
- Dining recommendations and priority reservations
- Transportation accommodations*
- Parking for up to two vehicles
*additional fees apply
Stowe Mountain Cabins offer luxurious Vermont cabin accommodations:
- Stone-framed fireplaces
- Custom furnishings
- Hardwood floors
- Open living and dining area with cathedral ceilings
- Floor to ceiling windows with dramatic mountain views
- Private outside terrace
- Gourmet kitchens
- Polished granite countertops, custom cabinets
- Professional-grade, stainless steel appliances
- Ample entertaining areas for family and friends
- Natural stone bathrooms with two whirlpool soaking tubs
- Master bathroom with a luxurious walk-in oversized shower
- Four bedroom accommodations
- Secluded master bedroom suites
- Private spacious decks
- Heated garage for one car and an additional parking space in the driveway
- In-floor radiant heat
- Expansive slate foyers
- Large ski and mountain equipment storage areas
- Washer and dryers
Sample floor plans
A 10% Vermont rooms and meal tax applies for stays less than 30 days.
For cabin rental reservations and rates, please call 802-253-3560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.