Special Packages & Experiences
The Front Four Private Residences, named after the famous four double-black diamond ski trails cascading down the face of Mount Mansfield, are Stowe Mountain Lodge's most premier accommodations and boast the undisputed best views in Stowe. The bride and groom will receive exclusive use of Front Four Residence, a 2,875 square-foot four-bedroom four and a half-bathroom residence complete with two-story floor-to-ceiling windows, ten-person dining room table, gourmet kitchen and private balcony overlooking Mount Mansfield.
Maximum of 40 guests
- Use of a Front Four four bedroom residence for the ceremony and some guest sleeping rooms (max sleeping capacity of 12 people)
- Complimentary use of our Reception Space for your cocktail hour and dinner
- 5-Hour Premium Bar, 4 Passed Hors d'oeuvres, Artisan Cheese Display, Two-Course Plated Dinner Menu and S'mores
- Wedding Cake provided by the Bride & Groom, complimentary cake cutting
- Two Vendor Meals
- Cake, Gift and Guest Book Tables
- Elegantly Appointed Tables with Luxurious White Linens, China, Silverware and Votive Candles
- Complimentary Dinner Menus and Table Designations on SML Specialty Paper
- Complimentary Cake Cutting
- Complimentary One Bedroom Suite for the Bride & Groom on the wedding night
- Coordination of your Ceremony & Reception by your Catering Sales Coordinator
$13,500.00, not including tax and service fees. For more information and availability, please fill out our wedding planning form.