Welcome to the leading Vermont vacation destination.
While the explosion of Vermont's red, yellow and orange foliage in the fall, green mountains in the summer, blue lakes in the spring and pristine white powder in the winter are truly something to see at Stowe, nature's backdrop is only one reason to visit this world-class Vermont vacation destination. Whether you're running, strolling, shopping, rowing, climbing, skiing, golfing, or simply sitting, the area that surrounds Stowe Mountain Lodge has a cosmopolitan allure that will beckon you back to Vermont again and again.
Join the many events on the mountain or take advantage of the many fun and cultural vacation activities throughout the local Stowe, Vermont area over the next few months:
Events for December 2014
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits Ice Wine & Coctail Open House
When: From 12/07/2013 to 12/08/2013
Saturday & Sunday, December 7th & 8th
10:00am - 5:00pm
Cambridge VT- Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits will be hosting their Vermont Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House again this year! It will take place at the Boyden Valley Winery in Cambridge, Vermont, on Saturday & Sunday, December 7th and 8th, from 10am to 5pm followed by an exclusive formal Ice Wine & Cocktail Dinner from 6:30pm to 9:00pm on Saturday only.
We invite you to enjoy and learn about the variety of premium Vermont Ice products we produce and be among the first to try our newest addition - Vermont Ice Hard Cider!
We will have FREE tastings of our Vermont Ice wine and Vermont Ice Hard Cider products over the weekend and much more:
- Free Samples and Pairings of assorted cheeses from Cabot and chocolate truffles from Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Let us educate and delight you with a cocktail tastings featuring cocktails using Boyden Valley Winery, Caledonia Spirits, Sapling, Smuggler’s Notch Distillery and other local products.
- Pleasant Valley Horse-Drawn Sleigh and Wagon Rides will be onsite offering rides around the farm.
- Our Christmas tree and a fire pit will be ready on the patio for all to enjoy, and Glögg by the glass will be available to keep you warm!
- Reserve your seats for our formal dinner featuring an extensive gourmet meal, Tony Gallo jazz band from Boston, art display by Sebastian Sweatman, Ice Wines and Cocktails, and more (limited seating available by reservation only)
We will be offering our traditional 20% off all ice wines including the minis (50ml) during the Open House as well as seasonal discounts on the Glögg and Cranberry. There will be no better time or place to stock up for the holidays!
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits 64 Vt. Route 104, Cambridge, VT 05444 PH: (802) 644-8151 BoydenValley.com