Stowe Mountain Lodge Blog
With the holidays just around the corner and Black Friday sneaking up, April Oâ€™Brien of Atmosphere and The Shops at Stowe Mountain Lodge has released her Holiday Gift Guide 2011 with a little something for everyone.Â
- Manitoba Mukluk boots â€“ Handcrafted leather and rabbit fur boots not only keep toes toasty warm, but look incredible dressed up or down.
- Simon Pearce Vermont Evergreen Trees â€“ The perfect made in Vermont holiday gift! Glass blown with meticulous detail, these tress, ranging in size from 10 inches to 20, will add a little subtle glamour to your table.
- Robinâ€™s Hoods hats â€“ Keep the women and young ladies in your life warm and stylish with the one-of-a-kind, hand felted and dyed felt hats.Â These whimsical toppers express a touch of fun and personality.
- Cashmoore Fleece by Horny Toad â€“ For the man that likes to lounge in complete comfort, donâ€™t forget about Horny Toadâ€™s Cashmoore fleece pieces.Â Dress him head to toe in total softness with the Quarter Flash Fleece top and the Hangover Fleece pant.
- Doll Bed â€“ A bit of nostalgia with a lot of imagination, these handcrafted wooden doll beds are made with no nuts, bolts or screws and can sleep an 18 inch doll.Â Complete with handmade bedding and full linen and pillow sets, your little ones will instantly be ready to play.
- Boys Cotton Pull Over by Polo Ralph Lauren Â â€“ No shopping trip to Stowe Mountain Lodge is complete without a visit to the Ralph Lauren shop.Â The classic wardrobe basics have finally arrived for your favorite toddlers and youngsters.Â Aprilâ€™s favorite is the quarter zip cotton pull-over for young men.Â Mature without being adult and plenty of flexibility to play, the boys and his parents will love these tops!Â Sizes 2T to 7.
And, of course, these can all be found in AtmosphereÂ â€“ an easy one-stop shop for even those with the pickiest of tastes.Â